1.We guarantee a car class, but not a specific model: the TENANT can reserve a car of a certain class.
B. RENT OF RENT. GETTING AND RETURNING A CAR
1. Minimum / maximum rental period : the minimum rental period is 1 day (24 hours) and the maximum rental period is 31 days ( in the future, renewal of the contract is also required for a period not exceeding 31 days ) . The maximum allowable number of rental days for the same driver and car is 90 days. The rental period is calculated from the moment the car is received by the TENANT. The moment of the end of the lease is the time of returning the car, together with the relevant documentation and equipment. The TENANT undertakes to return the car before the end of the rental period, in the place specified in the rental contract.
2. Waiting time: the admissible waiting time of the CLIENT is 60 minutes. This time starts to be calculated from the moment you receive or return the car ( these terms are displayed in the rental contract ).
3. Delay in returning the car: in case of a non-timely return of the car, the TENANT may incur additional costs, according to Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services” (in Appendix No. 2) .
Also, among others, to the amount indicated above, the amount of the additional mileage, the amount for additional services and for possible damage will be summarized. This amount is summed for each day of delay.
In case of failure to return the car on time and not receiving any news from the LESSOR, the LESSOR , one day after the incident, reserves the right to file a theft statement with the police.
4. Abandoned car : in case the TENANT abandons the car without returning it within the specified time and at the indicated place, then the amount provided for in sub-clause B.3 will also sum the amount for the services of returning the car, as well as the amount of losses incurred of the LESSOR, due to vehicle downtime, see Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services” (in Appendix No. 2) .
5. Do not appear on time when you receive the car : Upon the expiration of the waiting period (60 minutes), the client has the right to pick up his car within the next 24 hours (after the start of the rental), during the working hours of the office in which the reserve was made. During and data 24 hours, the initial amount of the rental car remained unchanged. After 24 hours, the reserve will be canceled, without returning the amount already paid and without the right to demand from the TENANT. A waiting period of 60 minutes applies to the “Budget” tariff. In case of exceeding this waiting period of 60 minutes, regardless of the reasons, the TENANT undertakes to make a reservation with the “All inclusive” tariff . In the case, the EU whether the reservation is carried out according to the tariff ” the All-inclusive program “, the waiting period is 24 hours. After 24 hours, the reserve will be canceled, without returning the amount already paid and without the right to demand from the TENANT, see Appendix 2.
6. Pick up the car later than the specified time: in case the CLIENT picks up the car later than specified in the contract, the time, time of receipt and return of the car remains unchanged. The CLIENT is directly responsible for the delay in receiving the car.
7. Return the car earlier than the specified time: in case of returning the car earlier than the time specified in the contract, money for the remaining, unused time is not reimbursed. If the CLIENT returns the car earlier than the specified deadline, then this will be considered as termination of the contract unilaterally.
8. Pick up or return the car outside working hours: the CLIENT can receive or return the car outside the working hours of the office. This additional service is paid and is indicated in the Dock. “Tariffs for the provision of services”
C. PLACE OF RECEIPT AND RETURN OF THE CAR
1. Responsibility of the tenant for the return of the car: the responsibility for the return of the car at the specified place and at the specified time lies with the TENANT. If there is no additional agreement specified in the contract, the car must be returned during office hours. If the car is returned in a different place than indicated in the contract, not because of the LESSOR, this may cause additional costs for the CLIENT, including loss, due to the downtime of the car.
2. Place for receiving / returning the car: receiving / returning the car, by prior agreement of the parties, can be carried out according to the options set out below:
-Receiving / returning the car is carried out in the same place.
-Tariff Flexi Location 40 km: receiving / returning the car is carried out in different places, with an additional, fixed cost paid by the CLIENT, according to Doc . “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
-Tariff Flexi-Location km 40+ (according to the mileage of the trajectory), this tariff is calculated based on the following formula: the distance in kilometers from the vehicle’s location to the destination multiplied by the cost for each additional kilometer .
D. ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
1. Obligations to pay for additional services rendered: the TENANT undertakes to pay all additional services (the minimum period for payment is 24 hours), to pay additional equipment, taxes, fines, insurance. 2. Calculation of the cost of additional services, according to the tariff : at the time of registration of the lease, the amount for additional services will be calculated in accordance with the current Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
3. Surcharge in case of returning the car in poor working condition and with external damage. The TENANT is directly liable to the LESSOR for any possible damage to the car ( both external and internal ), theft of the car, for violations of the terms of this contract, with the exception of the case covered by insurance ( read the condition P of this contract ).
4 . Extra charge for refuelling service. According to condition O.6. the cost of paying for the missing amount of fuel will be calculated according to its market value. The amount of payment for the car refuelling service is calculated as described in the Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
5 . Supplement for damage to the vehicle, because of filling the wrong fuel (refer to the condition, O.6. OUA (common lease conditions).
6 . Additional mileage. Payment is made according to the tariff indicated in the Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
7 . A copy of the keys and their sending by courier and transportation of the car to the LESSOR’s office. All costs must be paid by the TENANT. In addition, due to the unsuitability for use of this vehicle, the LESSOR has the right to claim the amount of loss for a simple car (see Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services” .).
9. Supplement in case of loss of car accessories, such as: emergency triangle, vest, first-aid kit, etc. , see dock. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
10. Costs of restoring documentation in case of loss, see dock. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
11. The costs for an extra cleaning of the car, if the car was returned in a dirty condition requiring deep cleaning, spotted, and so on. d. The CLIENT is obligated to pay an additional amount. This amount is calculated based on the price list of the company specializing in car washing.
12. Additional payment for administrative fines. The amount is calculated based on Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.” This amount is charged for each fine imposed. Payment will be made using the payment method specified in the contract.
13. Additional payment for administrative affairs, as a result of an accident. An additional amount to be paid will be charged in case of damage to the car, regardless of the degree of damage. In the event of an accident, if there is insurance, according to condition P, the TENANT undertakes to pay the LESSOR the amount of damage in excess of the deductible amount or the limitations of a particular type of insurance. This amount is paid for each damage caused. This amount is calculated based on Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
14. Additional payment in case of lease for a period exceeding 31 days, without a preliminary act of extension. This amount is calculated based on Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
15. Additional payment due to the replacement, loss or damage of advertising stickers on the car. This amount is calculated based on Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
16. The place of return of the car must be in accordance with subparagraph C.2. OCA, otherwise, the TENANT may incur additional costs, see Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services”, in addition to the costs of returning the car and the amount of lost profit from the LESSOR.
17. Surcharge for the service “Assistance on the road”. This amount is calculated based on Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services. ” Furthermore, the customer may introduce s Xia additional terms of the service, specified in Annex No 1.
E. AMENDMENT AND CANCELING RESERVATIONS
1. Changes to the reservation (date, time, additional services and insurance) in the event of a change in booking, it is necessary to warn about this company GOWERLA M rentacar , at least 24 hours prior to pick up your car. Withholding an additional amount, check out Doc. ” Tariffs for the provision of services.” When making changes on the part of the CLIENT, the LESSOR does not guarantee the availability of a car, or additional options.
2. Cancellation of reservations: in the reserves made through the official website of GOWERLA M rentacar (www . Gowerla -rentacar.com), cancellation of reservations with reimbursement of costs is not possible, because a lower tariff rate is applied. Except in situations defined as force majeure, such as (natural disasters, wars, death, or a sudden illness of the TENANT). To apply these exceptions, the CLIENT must provide documentary evidence. In the case of the provision of relevant confirmations, the amount of 70% of the reserve value is returned.
Also, in reserves made in accordance with the “Budget” tariff , cancellation of the reservation with reimbursement of costs is not possible. In the reserves made at the offices of GOWERLA M rentacar , or according to the “ All Inclusive ” tariff , cancellation of the reservation is possible, but the amount already paid will be withheld as a reserve (30% of the total rental price).