1. We guarantee a car class, but not a specific model: the TENANT can reserve a car of a certain class.
Minimum / maximum rental period: the minimum rental period is 1 day (24 hours) and the maximum rental period is 31 days ( in the future, renewal of the contract is also required for a period not exceeding 31 days ) . The maximum allowable number of rental days for the same driver and car is 90 days. The rental period is calculated from the moment the car is received by the TENANT. The moment of the end of the lease is the time of returning the car, together with the relevant documentation and equipment. The TENANT undertakes to return the car before the end of the rental period, in the place specified in the rental contract.
A long term lease is defined as a lease from 60 to 180 days under one contract.
Long-term rentals may be made under several options:
Rental with basic insurance (third party insurance), with mileage limit; with mandatory deposit (deductible) to the company’s account from a debit (credit) card or in cash.
Rental with full insurance, with increased kilometers per mile; with obligatory payment of deposit to the company’s account with the debit (credit) card or in cash.
With the prices for long term rentals you can read on the website in the section “Long term rentals”.
If the period of daily maintenance of the rented vehicle coincides with the period of its planned maintenance, the lessor must give the rented vehicle to the company for the period of the planned maintenance. The lessor is given another car for the period of maintenance.
3. Waiting time: the admissible waiting time of the CLIENT is 60 minutes. This time starts to be calculated from the moment you receive or return the car ( these terms are displayed in the rental contract ).
4. Delay in returning the car: in case of a non-timely return of the car, the TENANT may incur additional costs, according to Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services” (in Appendix No. 2) .
Also, among others, to the amount indicated above, the amount of the additional mileage, the amount for additional services and for possible damage will be summarised. This amount is summed for each day of a delay.
In case of failure to return the car on time and not receiving any news from the LESSOR, the LESSOR , one day after the incident, reserves the right to file a theft statement with the police.
5. Abandoned car: in case the TENANT abandons the car without returning it within the specified time and at the indicated place, then the amount provided for in sub-clause B.3 will also sum the amount for the services of returning the car, as well as the amount of losses incurred of the LESSOR, due to vehicle downtime, see Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services” (in Appendix No. 2).
6. Do not appear on time when you receive the car: Upon the expiration of the waiting period (60 minutes), the client has the right to pick up his car within the next 24 hours (after the start of the rental), during the working hours of the office in which the reserve was made. During and data 24 hours, the initial amount of the rental car remained unchanged. After 24 hours, the reservation will be canceled, without
returning the amount already paid and without the right to demand the funds from the LESSOR. A waiting period of 60 minutes applies to the “Budget” tariff. In case of exceeding this waiting period of 60 minutes, regardless of the reasons, the TENANT undertakes to make a reservation with the “All inclusive” tariff . In the case, the EU whether the reservation is carried out according to the tariff ” the All-inclusive
program “, the waiting period is 24 hours. After 24 hours, the reserve will be canceled, without returning the amount already paid and without the right to demand the funds from the LESSOR, see Appendix 2.
7. Pick up the car later than the specified time: in case the CLIENT picks up the car later than specified in the contract, the pick up and the return hours of the car remain unchanged. The CLIENT is directly responsible for the delay in receiving the car.
8. Return the car earlier than the specified time: in case of returning the car earlier than the time specified in the contract, money for the remaining, unused time is not reimbursed. If the CLIENT returns the car earlier than the specified deadline, then this will be considered as termination of the contract unilaterally.
9. Pick up or return the car outside working hours: The CLIENT can receive or return the car outside the working hours of the office. This additional service is paid and is indicated in the Dock. “Tariffs for the provision of services”
1. Responsibility of the tenant for the return of the car: the responsibility for the return of the car at the specified place and at the specified time lies with the TENANT. If there is no additional agreement specified in the contract, the car must be returned during office hours. If the car is returned in a different place than indicated in the contract, not because of the LESSOR, this may cause additional costs for the CLIENT, including loss, due to the downtime of the car.
2. Place for receiving/returning the car: receiving/returning the car, by prior agreement of the parties, can be carried out according to the options set out below:
– Receiving / returning the car is carried out in the same place.
– Tariff Flexi Location 40 km: receiving / returning the car is carried out in different places, with an additional, fixed cost paid by the CLIENT, according to Doc . “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
– Tariff Flexi-Location km 40+ (according to the mileage of the trajectory), this tariff is calculated based on the following formula: the distance in kilometers from the vehicle’s location to the destination multiplied by the cost for each additional kilometer .
1. Obligations to pay for additional services rendered: the TENANT undertakes to pay all additional services (the minimum period for payment is 24 hours), to pay additional equipment, taxes, fines, insurance.
2. Calculation of the cost of additional services, according to the tariff: at the time of registration of the lease, the amount for additional services will be calculated in accordance with the current Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
3. Surcharge in case of returning the car in poor working condition and with external damage. The TENANT is directly liable to the LESSOR for any possible damage to the car (both external and internal), theft of the car, for violations of the terms of this contract, with the exception of the case covered by insurance (read the condition P of this contract).
In the event of an accident if there is insurance, in accordance with clause P.2, P.3. The TENANT is liable to the LESSOR in the cases specified in clause P.13.
4. Extra charge for refuelling service: According to condition O.6. the cost of paying for the missing amount of fuel will be calculated according to its market value. The amount of payment for the car refuelling service is calculated as described in the Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
5. Supplement for damage to the vehicle: Incase of filling the vehicle with the wrong type of fuel refer to the condition, O.6. OUA (common lease conditions).
6. Additional mileage: Payment is made according to the tariff indicated in the Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
7. A copy of the keys Incase of loss: have to be sent by courier and transportation of the car to the LESSOR’s office. All costs must be paid by the TENANT. In addition, due to the unsuitability for use of this vehicle, the LESSOR has the right to claim the amount of loss for a simple car (see Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services”).
8. Additional charges in cases such ass: loss of car accessories, such as: emergency triangle, vest, first- aid kit, etc. , see doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
9. Costs of restoring documentation in case of loss, see doc: “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
10. The costs for an extra cleaning of the car: if the car was returned in a dirty condition requiring deep cleaning, The CLIENT is obligated to pay an additional amount. This amount is calculated based on the price list of the company specialising in car washing.
11. Additional payment for administrative fines. The amount is calculated based on Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.” This amount is charged for each fine imposed. Payment will be made using the payment method specified in the contract.
12. Additional payment for administrative affairs: as a result of an accident. An additional amount to be paid will be charged in case of damage to the car, regardless of the degree of damage. In the event of an accident, if there is insurance, according to condition P, the TENANT undertakes to pay the LESSOR the amount of damage in excess of the deductible amount or the limitations of a particular type of insurance. This amount is paid for each damage caused. This amount is calculated based on Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
13. Additional payment in case of renting for a period exceeding 30 days, without a preliminary act of extension. This amount is calculated based on Doc. Tariffs for the provision of services.
14. Additional payment due to the replacement, loss or damage of advertising stickers on the car. This amount is calculated based on Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
15. The place of return of the car must be in accordance with subparagraph C.2. OCA, otherwise, the TENANT may incur additional costs, see Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services”, in addition to the costs of returning the car and the amount of lost profit from the LESSOR.
16. Surcharge for the service “Assistance on the road”. This amount is calculated based on Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services. ” Furthermore, the customer may introduce s Xia additional terms of the service, specified in Annex № 1.
1. Changes to the reservation (date, time, additional services and insurance) in the event of a change in booking, it is necessary to warn the company GOWERLA M rentacar , at least 24 hours prior to the pick up time of the vehicle.
Withholding an additional amount, check out Doc. ” Tariffs for the provision of services.” When the changes are made from the CLIENTS side. the LESSOR does not guarantee the availability of a car, or additional options.
2. Cancellation of reservations: in the reserves made through the official website of GOWERLA M rentacar (www.Gowerla-rentacar.com), cancellation of reservations with reimbursement of costs is not possible because a lower tariff rate is applied. Except in situations defined as emergencies, such as: Natural disasters, wars, death, or a sudden illness of the TENANT). To apply these exceptions, the CLIENT must provide documentary evidence. In the case of the provision of relevant confirmations, the amount of 70% of the reserve value is returned.
Also, in reserves made in accordance with the “Budget” tariff , cancellation of the reservation with reimbursement of costs is not possible. In the reserves made at the offices of GOWERLA M rentacar , or according to the “ All Inclusive ” tariff , cancellation of the reservation is possible, but the amount already paid will be withheld as a reserve (30% of the total rental price).
3. Change s in price: changes in the reservation may result in changes in the price of the rental. The TENANT is obligated to pay an additional amount (see Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of se rvices”), In addition to the amount of the difference between the original and the changed prices. After the changes are made, a new price is set based on the current tariff. In the event of a difference in favour of the CLIENT between the
previous and the new price, the LESSOR does not reimburse the already deducted amount for the lease.
4. Address for alerts: You can make changes or cancel the reserve through the website www.gowerla-rentacar.com, Email: email@example.com and also at: Calle Jesús Puente 20, 29660 Marbella , Málaga.
5. Reservation through intermediaries (brokers): The sub-clause E applies exclusively to reserves made directly with GOWERLA M rentacar. If it is necessary to make any changes or cancel the reservation made through intermediaries, the CLIENT must contact, directly, the intermediary company. Responsibility to the TENANT, on the part of the LESSOR, starts from the moment of signing the rental contract.
Account in electronic format: the TENANT gives his consent to the LESSOR to provide invoices to the email address indicated by him. The TENANT must verify receipt of the invoice or request a paper copy.
Confirmation of damage to the car: when the car is returned, the LESSOR will send an email to the TENANT with the general indicators of the car about its condition, along with photos of all new damages. In the event of any error, the tenant has the right to refute the contents of this warning, during and 24 hours after the return of the car. Upon the expiration of the period, at 24 hours, the TENANT automatically agrees with the contents of the confirmation of damage to the car and gives its consent to pay all possible additional payments related to the detected damage.
A) PAYMENT TERMS:
Cost for renting a car, and all additional services are paid at the time of rental.
If the lease exceeds the period of 30 days, payment is made every 30 days, at the beginning of each period.
In case of booking through the official electronic portal, payment will be made at the time of reservation. The amount of the rental payment will be charged to the payment provided by the TENANT.
The LESSEE, automatically, without prior notification from the LESSOR, is entered in the list of debtors, the day after the indicated maximum deadline for payment. In this case, the LESSOR reserves the right to claim all additional costs associated with these debt obligations, as well as increase the initial amount of the debt, according to the debt percentage for these obligations.
B) PAYMENT METHOD:
A complete list of prices is indicated in Appendices 2 and 3 (AML).
Both the deposit and the total rental amount are paid by the TENANT’s credit card provided at the time of
booking. This rule applies both to reserves made through he official electronic portal of the company, and to reserves made through the office of the company. The expiration date of this payment instrument must exceed the term of the lease contract by at least 1 month.
For registration of the lease contract, the LESSOR has all the necessary data of payment instruments and givess his permission to the LESSEE to cover costs associated with the period of the lease such as rent, deposit, additional services and so on:
Additional accessories and services purchased during the rental period will be paid by credit card provided at the time of the reservation. The TENANT has the right to demand a list of all services rendered in writing.
At the end of the lease, the TENANT undertakes to make the following payments, in addition to those specified in subparagraph D (LSA):
* Costs for additional cleaning the car.
* Costs resulting from the loss of documents or car keys.
* Costs in case of car transportation with the help of a tow truck.
* Costs due to external or internal damage to the car (including due to refueling with the wrong fuel).
* Costs due to the use of a toll road, in the case of fines, and traffic violations.
* The costs of administering fines.
* Car repair costs if:
– 48 hours after the accident, a declaration of a traffic accident is not provided, or if its contents are not
-If the car has not been used in accordance with the terms and conditions provided for in these
General Lease Terms.
* Costs for administrative processing of insured events.
* Loss of profit due to vehicle downtime.
6. These amounts will be paid by the TENANT using electronic payment methods or using the payment tool that was used at the time of booking the car. The TENANT gives his consent to GOWERLA M rentacar to make these payments.
The LESSOR will immediately notify the TENANT of the availability of additional payments and provide full information about their origin.
Damage amounts are calculated based on an opinion issued by an independent expert. And in the case when it is impossible to provide an opinion on the part of the expert, the amount of damage will be calculated based on the tariffs indicated in Appendix 3.
These amounts may be recalculated upon receipt of a final opinion by an independent expert.
The RENTOR’s maximum liability is the market value of the car.
Acceptable payment instruments:
Payment in cash
The maximum liability of the RENTER is the market value of the vehicle.
7. Payment is made in Euros (€).
30% at the time of reserve
| || |
70% upon execution of the contract
When making a contract
Reserve in the office
When making a contract
For how long it is necessary to warn: the TENANT, without fail, must inform the LESSOR, in writing and 24 hours before the end of the lease. It is necessary to obtain written permission from the LESSOR. At the
time of signing a new rental contract, the TENANT must pay the amount for an additional rental period.
Refusal to extend the lease for technical reasons: the LESSOR reserves the right to refuse to extend the lease for technical reasons.
The maximum period for renewal: the maximum term of the lease contract for the same driver and car, including the terms for additional renewal, is 90 days per year.
Obligation to provide the car to the LESSOR, for technical inspection: the extension of the contract should be carried out every 30 days or earlier, according to the terms of the contract. The LESSOR agrees to deliver the car to the LESSOR’s office at the time of renewal, in order to carry out a technical check of the car, including the possible excess of the allowable mileage.
The amount paid as a deposit cannot be transferred to the amount for renting a vehicle. The TENANT undertakes to make an additional payment in accordance with the additional lease term.
As a guarantee for the performance of its obligations, the TENANT undertakes to provide an appropriate amount of the security deposit at the time the lease begins.
In case of non-compliance with the rules of this contract by the TENANT, the deposit amount is withheld, without the right to demand.
The amount of the deposit is paid at the time of receipt of the car. The amount of the deposit, in no case, cannot be transferred to the amount to pay for car rental.
Payment must be made by an authorized, on the part of the LESSOR, payment instrument. The expiration date of this payment instrument must exceed the term of the lease contract by at least 1 month. This obligation applies both to reserves made through the official electronic portal and to bookings made through the company’s office.
The deposit or franchise Return: deposit or franchise returns to the lessor during and 25 days after the end of the lease contract. In case of non-compliance with the General Lease Terms, the deposit amount may be withheld for a longer period, until the payment of the full amount of damage.
The deposit amount is calculated taking into account the car category: the amounts are indicated in Appendix 2 .
After returning the car and having carried out all the necessary checks of the car, the amount for the additional services rendered that appear in condition D “OCA” will be deducted from the deposit amount. In the event that the final amount for payment exceeds the amount of the deposit provided and the TENANT does not have insurance, the LESSOR reserves the right to claim the difference amount. In case, if the final amount is less than the amount of the deposit, the remaining amount will be refunded to the TENANT, using billing information that had been provided for the payment of the deposit.
The TENANT is not obligated to keep the deposit amount separate from other assets. Debt interest is not calculated for this amount. The LESSOR reserves the right to extend the deposit storage period.
In case , if the final amount for payment exceeds the amount of the deposit, and tenants do not have insurance, the Lessee is obliged to pay the full amount of the bill, as well as the amount for providing additional services and other contingent liabilities. The amount of damage may be claimed in court. The LESSOR reserves the right to claim the amount of damage in court.
It is necessary to observe the rules of the road: the TENANT undertakes to use the car in accordance with the rules of the road and in accordance with the technical parameters of the car.
It is necessary to have a car rental contract: the TENANT, without fail, must have a car rental contract with him.
Ensure the safety of passengers of minor age: in the case of transportation of children under the age of 3 years, or whose height does not reach 135 centimetres, the TENANT must, without fail, establish an appropriate child seat, and make sure that it is installed correctly. The LESSOR is not responsible for the lack of child seats at the time of operation of the car, or their incorrect installation.
It is forbidden to use a car in the following cases: a rented car can be used exclusively on official roads. It is strictly forbidden to use the car in the following cases:
a) Drive onto dirt roads, or onto roads whose condition could adversely affect the car.
b) Drive onto any racetracks, and participate in all kinds of events, whether it is official or not.
c) Use a car to practice driving skills in a driving school.
d) Use a car to test materials, accessories, and other products designed for cars.
e) Use the car contrary to the warning signs of the vehicle’s on-board system, endangering it.
f) Use a car to transport goods or people in order to receive benefits.
g) Carry out actions of a criminal nature during the operation of the car.
h) Drive a car under the influence of alcohol, drugs and any psychotropic drugs.
i) Use a car to tow other vehicles.
j) To transport toxic, flammable materials inside the vehicle.
k) To load a car on a ferry, train or plane and transfer it to the Spanish or foreign islands, as well as to Ceuta and Melia. Apart from prior permission, in writing, by the LESSOR.
l) Move by car, without written permission from the LESSOR, in such areas as: seaports, airports, airfields, or near oil refineries.
m) Cross the borders of Spain, except for Andorra and Gibraltar (in order to travel to Portugal, France and Monaco, written permission from the LESSOR is required).
Correct distribution of cargo: the TENANT must monitor the correct distribution of cargo, ensure safety during transportation of cargo, adhering to the relevant rules, and not exceeding the maximum allowable weight, quantity and volume of cargo. Also, the TENANT, during transportation, must not exceed the maximum permissible number of passengers.
It is forbidden to loan out the car, or to give for temporary use, to persons other than those specified in the lease contract: prohibited sublet o Vat , use the car for the mortgage, selling a car, provide them as a guarantee, as the car itself, and keys, documents, equipment, accessories and any parts from the car.
The LESSOR reserves the right to terminate the lease contract unilaterally, and to claim an additional amount to cover damage, including lost profits, as a result of violations of the terms of the contract by the TENANT, namely, subparagraphs J.4, J.5, J.6 , L, K, P. In this case, the already paid rent and deposit amounts are not refundable and are used to compensate for losses.
Minimum age: At the time of renting a car, the tenant and all additional drivers must be over 18 years old.
Driving experience: you must have at least a one-year driving experience, except with the written permission of GOWERLA M rentacar . Upon receipt of the car, it is necessary, without fail, to provide the following documents:
* ID card or residence permit (for all drivers);
* Driving license (all drivers);
* bank card in the name of the client (main driver);
* confirmation of the reserve
According to the approved tariffs, and published in Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services ”, drivers of the age category from 18 to 24 years old, are included in the category “ Young driver ” and must pay an additional amount.
The TENANT undertakes to provide valid documentation in accordance with Spanish law and to verify the existence of bilateral agreements between the country in which the documents were issued and Spain. GOWERLA M rentacar is not responsible in case of any problems due to non-compliance of the documentation with the legislation of Spain.
Passport, ID-card or residence permit (all drivers )
Driving license (all drivers)
Bank card in the name of the client (main driver) and confirmation of the reserve.
Paper Booking Confirmation
*in case of failure to provide confirmation of the reservation, additional payments will be charged, see Appendix 2, p.
5. Driving license: The validity of the driving license must exceed the rental period of the car. The age category of the owner of a driver’s license must comply with Spanish standards.
6. The TENANT must make sure that the driver’s licenses, all additional drivers are valid and comply with Spanish law. When drawing up a rental contract, the TENANT and all additional drivers must provide all the necessary information. Spain’s administrative authorities may require information identifying the participants in an accident. In the case of fines and sanctions by the administrative authorities, and for the lack of data of In case of exceeding the permissible mileage, the TENANT undertakes to pay an additional cost for each the driver, participant in an accident, the TENANT will be personally responsible, the TENANT will also be directly responsible if the insurance the LESSOR’S company will indicate that the documentation provided by the LESSOR does not comply with Spanish standards. This liability applies to all types of administrative fines and sanctions, as well as to the damage caused to the LESSOR, due to non-compliance with the rules approved in this contract. The car can be used by the TENANT, as well as by additional drivers whose data is included in the rental contract.
7. At the time of receipt of the vehicle, the TENANT and all additional drivers must be present, without fail.
8. The LESSOR reserves the right to refuse to issue a lease contract in case the expiration date of the documentation does not exceed the lease validity period, as well as if the provided documentation does not comply with the standards of the country in which the services are provided, i.e. Of Spain.
A rented car can be used in Spain (apart from the Canary and Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melia), Gibraltar and Andorra. For movement in the Canary and Balearic Islands, you must first obtain written permission from GOWERLA M rentacar. In case of movement, without prior permission, the TENANT will have to pay a penalty, according to Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services.”
The client can travel to France, Monaco and Portugal. To do this, you need permission from the company, for a fee, see Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services”. Departure to an y other countries is strictly prohibited. In case of car transportation to France, Portugal or Monaco, the TENANT undertakes to make a reservation according to the “All Inclusive ” tariff .
The TENANT undertakes to familiarize himself with the traffic rules of the country specified in the permit and, in case of non-compliance with these rules, is responsible. The TENANT must ascertain the need to pay additional fees or duties in the territory of another state. It is forbidden to move the car to the territory of France, Portugal and Monaco, without prior, written, permission from the LESSOR. In case of border crossing, the TENANT, in any case, will have to pay extra to the total cost of the lease ( the amount of the extra charge can be found in the Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services”.) It is forbidden to load a car on a ferry, train or plane, or any other type of transport.
“Budget” tariff (basic insurance)
But no more than 3,500 km
For the entire duration of the contract
“All Inclusive” tariff (full insurance)
But no more than 4,500 km
For the entire duration of the contract
If the permissible mileage is exceeded, the RENTER is obliged to pay an additional charge for each kilometre exceeded (refer to “Service Charges” document).
The RENTER shall be held liable in the event of negligent, reckless conduct on the part of Gowerla M Rentacar’s employees. If the RENTER proves that he/she tried to prevent this conflict, he/she will not be held liable. The amount of compensation shall be calculated solely on the basis of the actual damage.
In the event of any administrative violations, the TENANT and all additional drivers are personally responsible for possible fines by the Administrative authorities.
In case of violation of these terms of the contract by the LESSOR, the LESSOR reserves the right to withdraw, at any time, the car provided and claim the amount of damage (the amount of real damage and the amount of lost profit), withholding the amount already paid for the rental, as well as the entire amount deposit .
The TENANT, in any case, is personally responsible for non-compliance with these rental conditions, both for his part and for any of the drivers.
The car is in good condition: the TENANT receives the car in good condition, without external and internal damage. In the event that new damages are found that are not indicated in the rental contract , the TENANT must inform the agents of GOWERLA M rentacar before moving the car from the parking place. It is necessary to record all possible damage in the lease.
Car Accessories an d Documentation: TENANT gets specified in the contract vehicle, with all the
relevant documents and keys, as well as with all the necessary accessories, such as a reflective vest, and two emergency x triangle and . The TENANT must check the condition and availability of all the indicated accessories, and if no details are found, indicate this by contacting the GOWERLA M rentacar office . The TENANT undertakes to carefully use all the accessories provided to him and return them in the same condition in which they were originally provided. In case of non-return of accessories, at the end of the lease, the TENANT undertakes to reimburse the amount of the cost of the lost parts (See Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of
services”). The TENANT is obliged to ensure that the car is in a closed state when the driver is absent.
In the event of a malfunction in the car: in the event that at the time of rental any warning sign appears both on the panel of the car’s on-board system and on the outside of the car, the TENANT must immediately stop the car and contact the LESSOR , or with the LESSOR insurance company. It is strictly forbidden to use the car in emergency condition. It is also prohibited to make any -n for manipulation of the odometer in the case of detection of any abnormality must be immediately, notify the landlord. In the event of an emergency and only with the written permission of the LESSOR, it is allowed to contact the road assistance services, the official representative of the car brand. The TENANT is directly responsible in case of using the car in the prohibited cases specified in subparagraph J4, as well as in the case of neglect of his duties.
Monitor the oil level: the TENANT undertakes, periodically, to check the level of liquid and oil in the car, and also not to interfere with the periodic inspection of the car. All vehicle inspections must be carried out in official car repair shops with which the LESSOR cooperates. In case of problems, due to poor quality vehicle maintenance, the TENANT is directly responsible for any negative consequences.
AdBlue fluid level: in a vehicle where the use of AdBlue is intended , the RENTANT must monitor the level of this fluid and is directly responsible in case of non-compliance with this subclause.
Fuel: the TENANT is provided with a car with a full tank of fuel, and he undertakes to return it in the same condition, otherwise, the amount of missing fuel and the cost of the additional service for refuelling are deducted from the deposit (see Doc. “Tariffs for the provision of services” .) . The TENANT undertakes to use the type of fuel corresponding to the model and characteristics of the car; otherwise, the TENANT is fully responsible for a possible breakdown of the car, including the obligation to pay the amount of real damage and lost profits. The TENANT is not entitled to a replacement car and the already paid rental amount is not returned.
The service “Full fuel tank”: as an additional service, at the time of registration of the contract, the CLIENT can purchase the service of a full fuel tank. With this option, the CLIENT can return the car with an empty tank, without the need to refuel it. The price of fuel varies and depends on the volume of the tank of each of the cars. The amount for unspent fuel is not refunded. In the case of refuelling a car with the wrong type of fuel, the TENANT is personally responsible for a possible breakdown of the car, including the obligation to pay the amount of real damage and lost profits. (C m . Doc. “Fees for the provision of services” and subparagraph 6).
Tires: the tenant receives the car with all wheels and tires in good condition, including a spare tire. In the event of damage to the wheel (not caused by the natural wear of the wheel, improper installation of the wheel, or a defect due to the fault of the manufacturer), the TENANT is directly responsible for recovering the amount of losses and undertakes to immediately notify the LESSOR thereof. All repair work on the replacement of wheels should be carried out in official workshops with which the LESSOR cooperates; otherwise, the LESSOR is personally responsible for the damage caused. The TENANT must monitor the pressure level in the wheels and, if necessary, pump up the wheels in specialized centres for this. When returning the car, the wheels and tires must be in the same condition in which they were transferred during the execution of the rental contract.
It is forbidden to make any technical changes in the car: it is also forbidden to make any changes to the external or internal appearance of the car (with the exception of the written permission of the LESSOR). In case of violation of this subclause, the TENANT is fully responsible and undertakes to pay the amount of damage. This applies both to the damage costs, with respect to the repair work on the car and on the amount of compensation for loss of profits, because of inactivity of the car.
Trailer: Do not use a trailer.
The RENTER offers two types of insurance:
Mandatory insurance (basic insurance): all car rental contracts include mandatory third party motor third party liability insurance (MTPL), CDW and TP, in accordance with current legislation, with a deductible and certain limitations.
In case of an accident and in case of proper use of the car, when the driver is not at fault, the maximum liability of the RENTER is the amount of the deductible (calculated on the basis of the car category). The table of repair costs is indicated in appendix 3 (OHA).
In case of an accident caused by the driver’s fault, when the car body is slightly damaged (dents, scratches) and the car is not immobilised, the maximum liability of the RENTER is the deductible amount.
In case of an accident caused by the driver’s fault, when the car is immobilised and in addition to bodywork damage, the car’s chassis and engine are damaged, the maximum liability of the RENTER is the amount of the total repair cost of the car minus the deductible.
This insurance is provided by the insurance company, according to the preliminary agreement between the RENTER and the insurance company, see Table below.
“All-Inclusive” insurance (full insurance): includes compulsory motor third party liability insurance (MTPL), CDW and TP, according to the current legislation. This type of insurance provides, damage without deductible, including glass. This type of insurance includes external damage, but does not include mechanical (internal) damage to the car. The car must not be put out of operation. In case the car is idle due to repairs, the RENTER reserves the right to claim the amount of damage for both repair work and lost profit.
What is insured
Third party accident
Bodywork and paintwork with damage excess
Bodywork and paintwork without damage excess
Fire and burning
Damage to all windows and mirrors
Damage to headlights
Damage to tyres and rims
– minor repairs on the road (starting the engine, etc.)
– evacuation of an immobilised machine to a workshop
– evacuation of passengers by taxi to the hotel
(place of residence)
– evacuation of pets (up to 75 kg)
– hotel accommodation up to 4 nights
– medical care
*Transcription of signs: V (Enabled) – (Not Enabled)
2. This insurance is valid only on the territory of Spain (with the exception of Ceuta , Melia and the islands). For any other territories, it is necessary to obtain written permission from the LESSOR.
3. The cost of insurance is calculated based on the class of the car and the number of rental days. In case , if the TENANT make a booking through the official website of the company GOWERLA M rentacar , the final amount will be specified at time of booking, in Section 3. If the booking is made through the office of the company GOWERLA M rentacar , the company will provide the cost of insurance agents at the moment of reservation TENANT.
4. All additional insurance options come into force from the moment of signing the lease by the TENANT and are used exclusively for the TENANT and for the persons indicated in the contract. The type of insurance is indicated in the rental contract. Insurance is valid only at the time of the lease.
5. The LESSOR, in the event of an accident, does not have the obligation to provide a replacement vehicle.
6. In case of intentional damage, or, due to negligent attitude to their duties, on the part of the TENANT, this insurance does not cover possible damage caused to people, things, including the cost of the rented car.
7. Also, this insurance does not apply to accidents caused by drivers who were not included in the rental contract, or to drivers who do not have a driver’s license, or in case of violation of subparagraphs J.4, J.5, J.6, L, K, Q and R.
8. This insurance also does not apply to damage of a deliberate nature, or as a result of careless, negligent use of the car, internal damage to the car, damage to the motor, underbody, or roof of the car, as well as in case of sleepy driving, careless use of the gearbox, and t . e. This list is indicative only.
9. The LESSOR is not responsible for the loss of the Lessee’s personal belongings during the lease. In case of damage or loss of these things, the responsibility lies entirely with the TENANT.
10. In the event of an accident, the paid deposit is held by the LESSOR until the circumstances are clarified and a conclusion is received from the insurance company.
11. In the event of an accident, and in the presence of insurance, in accordance with subparagraph R.1, the TENANT is liable in the following cases:
a) For intentional damage, or damage caused as a result of negligent, careless driving, caused either by the TENANT himself or by additional drivers.
b) In case of failure to submit at all, or late submission of the form “Mutual Accidents”, or in case of incomplete filling of data, or in case of falsification of data.
c) In the event of damage to the LESSOR, as a result of the failure to provide first aid to passengers in need of assistance, or as a result of failure to notify the police of an accident (according to subparagraph Q), unless this damage was intentionally caused.
d) In the event that the originator of the accident is a person not indicated in the rental contract.
e) In case of violation of subparagraphs J, L, K, P and Q of the data, general rental conditions.
The cost of repairing a car and accessories is calculated by an official car repair company, or by an independent expert, based on a preliminary agreement with the LESSOR. The TENANT undertakes to pay the specified amount for the repair, the amount of the deductible, as well as administrative fees for the conduct of the accident. The TENANT has the right to request a copy of the report issued by the workshop. Th e initial amoun t for calculating the cost of damag e is the total cost of the car at the time of the accident . The LESSOR can also claim the amount of lost profit due to the emergency condition of the car. The LESSOR reserves the right to claim the amount of damage in court.
The RENTOR is not responsible for the insurance provided to the client by the broker or the intermediary company through which the reservation was made. The TENANT must make sure about his type of insurance by contacting the company directly with the intermediary.
Insurance policy operates in case of compliance with the following conditions, in addition to other:
– During and 48 hours after the accident, theft, fire, TENANT must provide the LANDLORD declaration of a traffic accident or a statement to the police.
– In the event that the insurance company does not refuse to cover the amount of damage due to the fact that the TENANT was in poor physical or mental condition while driving.
Obligation to notify the police: in the event of an accident, theft, fire, damage caused by animals or due to natural disasters, or, in the case of any damage, the TENANT or any of the additional drivers must immediately notify the police or to the appropriate services and do everything possible to protect the interests of the LESSOR. It is also necessary, without fail, to notify the police, in the event of an accident that occurred due to the fault of the TENANT or any of the additional drivers and, above all, in cases of complete unsuitability of the vehicle for use (disabling), or, if driving, could have negative consequences. In the event that contact with the police is not possible, it is necessary to notify the accident at the nearest police station. In any case, as if the accident occurred at the sight of the TENANT, and in the event that the accident occurred through the fault of a third party, it is necessary to fill out the “Mutual Accident Registration” form.
Form “Clearance accident consensual “: in the case of accidents involving third parties, the tenant, in the presence of a police officer, complete a declaration of the accident, notify the lessor during and 24 hours on the details of the accident and provide original documentation within 2 days. In case , if the other party refuses to fill in the accident, the tenant to call the police on the scene of an accident, and in any case, must submit a completed copy of the Declaration of the lessor.
The accident statement must be filled out as detailed as possible. In case of failure to submit a declaration of an accident, the TENANT will be considered the person responsible for the accident, except if refuting evidence is provided.
Keep in touch with the LESSOR: the L ESSO R or all additional drivers must take all appropriate measures to clarify all the circumstances of the accident, inclusive, to answer the truth to all questions regarding the accident. The TENANT undertakes not to leave the scene of the accident until the circumstances are fully clarified and not to prevent the LESSOR from carrying out all necessary checks regarding the accident.
A substitute car is not provided: in case of an accident, the LESSOR is not obligated to provide a replacement car to the TENANT. Do not back already paid the amount of the rent.
In case of non-compliance with the lease terms of one of the parties, the contract can be terminated unilaterally. The LESSOR can immediately terminate this contract, in case of arrears in payment by the TENANT, for a period of more than 7 days, as well as in case of compelling reasons.
Good reasons are:
– Refund of bills, checks or non-compliance with the terms of the payment method previously established by the parties
– In case , if the vehicle is not used in the proper form, causing wilful damage to nature, or because of careless driving, as in the case of non-implementation of the checks in accordance with the established order.
– In case of violation of traffic rules.
– In case of violation of subparagraphs J.4, J.5, J.6, L, K of these General Lease Terms.
– A lease contract may be terminated in the event of certain circumstances, such as, for example, frequent emergencies.
In case of premature termination of the contract, the TENANT undertakes to immediately return the car, keys, documentation and accessories. In case of cancellation of the contract, the LESSOR reserves the right to pick up the car in the place where it was at the time of termination of the contract. In this case, the tenant is responsible for all costs of the search for the car, as well as for damage caused because of the car is idle.
In case of termination of the lease, the LESSOR reserves the right to claim from the TENANT the entire amount of damage caused, namely, the amount of actual losses, real damage, and the amount of lost profit.
The TENANT is aware that the cars are equipped with a geolocation system. This system will be brought into effect, exclusively, if necessary, to exercise control over the car, in order to avoid possible fraud, theft of the car, or in order to ensure the safety of the car. The goal of GOWERLA M rentacar is to ensure the safety of the car and, if necessary, to assist the TENANT. Company GOWERLA M rentacar , in any case, is not intended to track the location of the tenants. Data on geolocation will be redirected to the appropriate services to ensure the safety of citizens, in order to locate the car. The processing of geolocation data is carried out in the interests of the company, GOWERLA M rentacar, with the consent of the TENANT. The TENANT has familiarized himself with all the conditions stipulated by this subparagraph, and gives his consent to the processing of glocalization data.
As a result of using the navigation system, during the rental period, location search data can be stored in the system. Also, when connecting a telephone device to the car system, the phone data can be stored, in turn, in the car system. When returning the car, the TENANT must, in person, make sure that his personal data is not stored on the device of the car and, if necessary, erase it from the system. You can erase data from the system by rebooting the system by pointing to the option “ configuración de fábrica ”. All instructions for using the on-board vehicle system are in the glove compartment of the car. The LESSOR is not responsible for the removal of personal data from the car system.
In the event of any additional agreements between the parties, all conditions of these agreements will be displayed in a new lease contract (in writing and signed by the TENANT). The lease contract is based on the General Lease Terms.
The TENANT, at the time of the conclusion of the rental contract, always signs the Spanish version. The LESSOR can familiarize himself with the versions of the OCA in other languages published on the LESSOR’s official website. In case of disagreement, the Spanish text shall prevail.
For more information, please email: the firstname.lastname@example.org also, you can ask your question in person at the following address: Calle Jesus of Puente 20, 29660 Marbella , Málaga
Responsible for data processing in Europe:
GOWERLA M RENTACAR S.L.
Calle Jesús Puente, 20, 29660 Marbella, Málaga
+34 951 566 135
Málaga Mercantil con ficha 11/06/2019, numero de inscripción 1, Tomo 5846, Folio 180, sección hoja – 151177.
1. What information do we process?
To process a car rental reservation, we need your personal data: last name, first name, address, age of the driver, contact information, namely: email address mail or phone number, credit card details or bank information. To provide certain services, we may need your date of birth, driver’s license, and passport information. In order to provide the TENANT with information about promotions and offers via mailing, the LESSOR will need an email address. The LESSOR does not save the following personal data: ethnic origin, political ideology, religion, medical, genetic or biometric data.
The LESSOR reserves the right not to provide rental services in case the LESSOR refuses to provide his personal data.
2. Method for obtaining information
The LESSOR receives the data indicated on the official electronic portal www . gowerla -rentacar.com, via email, when filling out the contract, forms, by phone, by mail, using cookies ( published on the official
3. The purpose of data processing
Your data will be used, first of all, for the following purposes: for execution of a rental contract between GOWERLA M rentacar and the TENANT; in case the TENANT agrees to the storage of data; if necessary, data for legal activity; in case this information is requested in the interests of the LESSOR, or of third parties. The TENANT may withdraw from his permission at any time by sending a message to the following email address info @ gowerla -rentacar.com , or be informed in the sub-paragraph below.
If necessary, the LESSOR can also use the additional personal data of the TENANT. You can get all the necessary information at info @ gowerla -rentacar.com
For what purpose to use
Permission to use data
For information, in case of filling in the data in the questionnaire
For information on the private property of the LESSOR.
4. TENANT RIGHTS
You can request your personal information stored on our website at any time. You can also make changes to this information at any time until it is deleted from the database. To obtain this right, use the contact parameters specified in the first paragraph.
5. The shelf life of the data.
The data storage period is provided by law.
6. Forwarding personal data
On the over action of the contract rent, the data can handle third person solely for the purpose of execution of certain works. The LESSOR guarantees the security of the data when transmitting it to third parties. These persons may be: providers of technological equipment and information services; consulting services, including lawyer services; audit and accounting. All persons using your data are obligated to ensure their maximum security, according to the regulations. The data will be used exclusively for its intended purpose and following the instructions of the LESSOR. The TENANT may request a complete list of persons to whom the personal data is transferred directly to the address: email@example.com
7. Data protection
The TENANT took all appropriate measures to avoid the leakage of any information. In addition, Personal data may be transferred exclusively to authorized persons in order to carry out certain works directly related to the activities of the LESSOR. All data is used in strictly confidential form. In case of suspected data leakage, measures will be taken according to the confidentiality protocol . In this case, the TENANT and the relevant safety authorities will be notified in accordance with Articles 33 and 34 of the Rules.